Become a Billings Farm & Museum Member and stay in touch all year long.
Billings Farm & Museum is a fully-operational dairy farm, featuring a wide range of educational exhibits, interactive programs, and seasonal events. We offer an experience for all ages, from hands-on activities in our restored and furnished 1890 Farm Manager’s House and livestock barns, to leisurely walks through the fields and along the Ottauquechee River, and the chance to spend time with family and friends as you “recharge” in the serene setting of an historic, rural Vermont farm.
There’s always something new to experience and Billings Farm members receive unlimited free admission for an entire year. *NOTE: Now through December 31, 2020, new and renewing members receive $10 off their next Museum Gift Shop purchase. Membership gives you the opportunity to discover the seasonal cycle of farm work at this historic operating farm, with a host of benefits. You’ll also be supporting our mission of providing high-quality educational programming and experiences for every generation.
As a Member, you will receive
- Unlimited free admission for one full year. This includes the working dairy farm, orientation and farm life exhibits, restored farmhouse, all seasonal events, plus the Academy Award® nominee film, A Place in the Land, shown daily in our theater.
- Complimentary admission for accompanied guests of Friend, Supporter, Subscriber, Sustaining, and Benefactor members as indicated in the descriptions below.
- Admission discounts for all accompanied guests of Individual and Family Members.
- Now through December 31, 2020, new and renewing members receive a gift of $10 off your next Museum Gift Shop purchase. Open during Museum hours and online, the Gift Shop offers local Vermont products, toys and games for kids, and seasonal gift baskets that make the perfect gift.
- Discounts on seminars and workshops, vacation and pre-school programs, and tickets for the Woodstock Vermont Film Series.
- Discounts on Museum Shop merchandise, Billings Farm Cheddar, and books, including the Woodstock Foundation’s recently published, The Vermont Difference.
- Billings Farm & Museum Report.
Cardholder receives unlimited complimentary admission. Fully Deductible.
Two adults in the same household and their children or grandchildren under 18 receive unlimited complimentary admission. Fully Deductible.
Family benefits plus complimentary admission for up to four accompanied guests per visit. Fully Deductible.
Friend benefits plus complimentary admission for up to six accompanied guests per visit. Premium: “A Place in the Land,” our Academy Award® –nominated film, on DVD. Fully Deductible.
Supporter benefits plus complimentary admission for all accompanied guests each visit.** Premium: “The Vermont Difference: Perspectives from the Green Mountain State.”
Sustaining benefits** plus two gift Family Memberships.
Libraries may purchase more than one pass. Pass is valid for one year and provides general admission only to the farm & museum for up to 4 people (ages 3 & up) per visit. Fee-based programs, events and workshops are excluded. The pass must be presented to our Ticket Desk and it is the responsibility of the patron to return the pass to the library. Billings Farm & Museum is not responsible for lost passes.
Subscriber benefits** plus a horse-drawn wagon tour of the farm with the Farm Manager.
**Deductible, minus the value of guest admissions used.