- This event has passed.
Antique Tractor Day
August 1 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
A fun-filled day for families!
- Watch Tractor Parades at 12:00 and 3:00 PM
- Cheer on your favorite tractor in the “Slow Race” at 2:00 PM. (NOTE: UPDATED TIME)
- Meet the tractor exhibitors. Hear about their tractor’s history and how the tractors were restored.
(NOTE: All tractor exhibitors must be pre-registered to participate.)
- Enjoy a tractor-drawn wagon ride around the farm from 11:00-3:00, weather permitting.
Activities for Kids:
- Drive a pedal tractor through the obstacle course
- Make a wooden tractor to take home
- Take the tractor-themed Story Walk along the pasture fences, featuring the book Otis.
Samples and Food for Purchase:
In the Learning Kitchen see demonstrations of summertime salad recipes for potato, cucumber, and pesto pasta, using ingredients from our gardens. Enjoy samples too!
The Dairy Bar will be serving delicious Vermont-made ice cream, root beer floats, Billings Farm cheeses and more!
Trail Break Taps and Tacos, from White River Junction, Vermont, will be on site with their food truck from 11 AM – 4:30 PM serving a variety of tacos, street corn, chips and salsa, and Jarritos Mexican sodas. Guests will also enjoy the beer garden featuring draft beer and margaritas. Admission to Billings Farm & Museum is required.
While at Billings Farm & Museum:
Visit the 3rd Annual Sunflower House, just beginning to bloom. This 20,000 square foot structure will amaze with flowers ranging in height from 18 inches to a towering 14 feet.
The 35th Annual Quilt Exhibition will also be open during the Antique Tractor Day event. This colorful display of contemporary quilts made by local quilters and historic quilts from the museum’s collection runs through August 22.
Visiting safely. For the continued safety of our staff and guests, all guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces. For outdoor spaces, mask wearing is optional for fully-vaccinated persons; unvaccinated persons must wear masks when around people and unable to maintain 6’ physical distances. No entry is permitted without a face covering. Visit billingsfarm.org/safety for details.
- August 1
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
September 27 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 28 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm