- This event has passed.
A Family Halloween
October 23 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Celebrate a spooktacular Halloween on the farm! There’ll be fun for the whole family, including:
- Trick-or-treating from 10:00 – 4:00
- Costume parades at 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00
- Hayrides from 10:30 – 4:00
- Get a little scared in the not-too-spooky Sunflower House and the decorated graveyard and exhibits
- Make a spider headband craft
- Get a strike in pumpkin bowling
- Vote for your favorite pumpkin crafted by Billings Farm & Museum staff
The Wicked Awesome BBQ Food Truck will be serving traditional American BBQ for purchase from 11:00AM – 4:00PM. The Farmhouse Café will feature hot spiced cider, cider donuts, and pumpkin ice cream, available for purchase from 11:00AM -5:00PM.
Children in costume receive free admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult!
Get your advance tickets today: https://cart.billingsfarm.org/GeneralAdmission.aspx
(Note: Free admission for children in costume cannot be reserved online)
- October 23
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
December 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm