A Family Halloween
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s spooktacular fun at Billings Farm & Museum’s Family Halloween on Sunday, October 24, from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. Children in costume receive free admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Bewitching family activities for the day include:
- 11:30, 1:00 & 3:00 Join in the Costume Parade! All costumed children are eligible to enter a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to the Museum Shop. Drawings will be held following each costume parade.
- 10:00 – 5:00 Trick-or-Treat safely at candy stations located around the farm.
- 10:30 – 4:00 Enjoy a Hayride around the farm.
- 12:00, 2:00 & 4:00 Listen to Halloween Tales.
- Try your hand at pumpkin bowling and make a spider web necklace.
- Families can venture through the “not-too-spooky Sunflower House” and nearby graveyard.
- Don’t fear the annual pumpkin carving contest! Vote for your favorite pumpkin in the ‘spooktastic” display of decorated pumpkins created by our staff!
- Stop by the Learning Kitchen for demonstrations and sample pumpkin bread and roasted pumpkin seeds.
Visit the Dairy Bar for these boo-licious treats: cider and doughnuts, pumpkin ice cream and Billings Farm cheese.
Visiting safely. For the continued safety of our staff and guests, all guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces. All guests must wear masks when around people and unable to maintain 6’ physical distances outdoors. No entry is permitted without a face covering. Visit billingsfarm.org/safety for details.
- October 24
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category: