Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about a Gift Shop item or about your order, or call 802-457-5343, Monday to Friday, 9:30AM-4:30PM.
- The Billings Farm & Museum Gift Shop ships all items via FedEx two day.
- Items are shipped Monday through Thursday.
- Shipping and handling is $15. If additional shipping costs are required, we will call for approval before making any additional charges.
- Processing orders can take 2-3 business days.
- If expedited shipping is required, it will require an additional fee based on the shipping service requested.
- To guarantee delivery by Christmas, orders must be placed by Wednesday, December 13, 2023. After that date, we cannot guarantee that packages will arrive before Christmas.
PACKAGING AND HANDLING
- For destinations with temperatures below 70 degrees Fahrenheit, we ship cheese with no ice packs. For destinations with temperatures above 70 degrees, we include an ice pack and an insulating wrap when shipping cheese.
- Food items in glass containers and breakable items are packaged appropriately to ensure safe arrival.
- We use recycled packing materials, when possible.
- No returns or exchanges.
- Damaged items may be replaced. Email email@example.com with a photo of the damaged item and the packaging it came in.
- Join Billings Farm & Museum to receive great member discounts all year long.
- Members receive 10% off Gift Shop purchases on site at the Visitor Center and online. Log into your online Member Account to receive discounts online.
YOUR GENEROUS PURCHASE SUPPORTS
• Our education programs including:
Scholarships for camps and classes
School field trips
Site daily education programs
• The farm animals and their care