Email email@example.com if you have questions about a Gift Shop item or about your order, or call 802-457-2355, Monday to Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM.
• The Billings Farm & Museum Gift Shop ships all items via FedEx two day.
• Items are shipped Monday through Thursday.
• Shipping and handling is $15 for orders under $80 and $20 for order over $80. If your shipping and handling will exceed $20, we will call you for approval.
• Processing orders can take 2-3 business days. Our standard shipping after processing is mailed Fed-Ex two day.
• Next day curbside pickup is available at the Billings Farm & Museum Visitor Center from 12pm-4pm daily, except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day when we are closed for business.
• Pre-order your Gift Shop purchase online and select the Local Pickup option for Shipping.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup time. 24-hour notice is required.
PACKAGING AND HANDLING
• Cheese is packaged with an ice pack and wrapped in cool-shield bubble wrap to keep it chilled during transit
• Food items in glass containers and breakable items are packaged appropriately to ensure safe arrival.
• This fantastic gift box includes the pictured “gift” box if it is picked up locally. Otherwise, it is appropriately and beautifully packaged for shipping as a ready to open gift!
• If the gift box includes cheese, the cheese will be packaged separately with an ice pack and cool-shield bubble wrap. Please refrigerate the cheese upon arrival and add back into the package before giving the gift, or ask the recipient to refrigerate the whole gift box until opening.
• No returns or exchanges.
• Damaged items may be replaced. Email email@example.com with a photo of the damaged item and the packaging it came in.
• Join Billings Farm & Museum to receive great member discounts all year long.
• Members receive 10% off Gift Shop purchases on site at the Visitor Center and online. Find the online code printed on your member card.