Visitor Experience Associate:
There are two different front-line Interpreter positions available: Guest Service Associates and Educators. At this time, our greatest hiring need is for Guest Service Associates.
Some of the exciting things Guest Service Associates may be doing:
- Selling admission tickets and memberships at the Ticket Desk
- Greeting and orienting guests to our site
- Engaging with guests, restocking, and selling local products in our gift shop
- Serving delicious local ice cream and treats in our Snack Shop
Some of the exciting things Educators may be doing:
- Sharing stories about our 1890 Farm Manager’s House and the people who lived there
- Answering visitor questions and sharing information about our farm animals
- Demonstrating recipes and techniques in our historic and/or modern kitchens
- Leading educational programs and facilitating activities with children and adults
Facilities & Grounds Associate:
The Facilities & Grounds Associate assists the Facilities Manager and Facilities Assistant Manager with the general maintenance and upkeep of the Museum & Farm buildings and grounds. General duties include, but are not limited to, set up and break down for daily programs, equipment maintenance, cleaning, trash removal, snow removal, mowing, deliveries and pick ups, proactive maintenance of grounds and facilities. Working in a team environment, professional and courteous interactions and able to communicate in a friendly and hospitable manner.