Dairy Celebration Days
June 26 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Billings Farm is celebrating its 150th Anniversary as a Jersey cow dairy and the public is invited to join in!
Dairy Celebration Days, June 26 & 27, features Vermont’s rich dairy heritage and Billings Farm’s 150th!
- Enjoy a complimentary bite of birthday cake and our special homemade ice cream flavor: Strawberry Rhubarb made with Billings Farm milk, available for purchase at the Dairy Bar.
- Share your favorite Billings Farm memories and sign the giant birthday card!
- Sample delicious dairy products including Billings Farm Cheese.
- Learn about the history of the farm and facts about how Billings Farm operates today.
- Take home a dairy-themed craft and recipe and play a dairy-themed game.
- On Saturday, watch youth from all around New England prepare their cattle for the Youth Invitational Dairy Show on Sunday.
- On Sunday, purchase a fresh-off-the-grill Billings Farm Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Jam and a garden-fresh side salad prepared by the Woodstock Inn & Resort, from 12:00-3:00.
- June 26
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category: