- This event has passed.
Member Family Picnic & Garden Ribbon Cutting
June 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for the opening of the new Farmstead Gardens!
Bring a picnic and enjoy a free scoop of ice cream as we celebrate the Ribbon Cutting for the Farmstead Gardens.
- Enjoy live music by Rose Hip Jam
- See a painting demonstration by artist-in-residence Margaret Dwyer
- Make a bean buddy, race a hobby horse and play lawn games
- Meet our animal ambassadors
- Tour the newly planted gardens with Ben Pauly and our Billings Farm educators
Spread out your blanket or sit at one of our picnic tables and bring your favorite picnic foods. The Farmhouse Cafe will be open to purchase snacks and treats as well.
There is no fee to attend. Membership is required. You may bring the same number of adults and children as your membership level indicates. View membership benefits. Any guests must be accompanied by a member.
Walk-in welcome! Not yet a member? Join today!
- June 30
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm