Thursday Threads, July 18, 2019
- 11:00 am - Farmhouse Fabrics Tour
- 12:00 pm - Meet Our Sheep
- 1:00 pm - What's in the Closet?
- 2:00 pm - Wooly Work
- 2:45 pm - Heirloom Garden Tour
- 3:15 pm - Introduction to Milking
- 3:30 pm - Machine Milking of the Herd (until 5:00)
- 4:00 pm - Meet Our Sheep
Each week will feature a different type of fiber art, such as spinning, knitting, or needlepoint. Craftspeople will demonstrate their techniques and help the public try their hand at a take-home version. Special programs throughout the day will explore the importance of fabrics and fibers on the farm and in our lives.
Today’s Craft in the Wagon Barn:
Knitting Demos & Take-home Craft
A Place in the Land
Our award-winning 30-minute film shown continuously in the Theater
1890 Farm Manager’s House & Creamery
Farm Life Exhibits