35th Anniversary Celebration! Sunday, June 24, 2018
- 10:30 am - Huck's Way Home
- 11:00 am - 19th Century Magic Show
- 11:45 am - Making Ice Cream
- 12:30 pm - Huck's Way Home
- 1:00 pm - Parade of Farm Animals
- 1:30 pm - 19th Century Base Ball
- 3:00 pm - 35th Anniversary Program: Remakes and Remembrances
- 3:45 pm - Milk-off
- 4:00 pm - 19th Century Magic Show
ADMISSION IS FREE for the entire day!
Remarks and Remembrances under the tent – 3:00 pm
With Master of Ceremonies: Phil Camp of The Vermont Standard and guest speakers:
Anson Tebbetts, Vermont Secretary of Agriculture
Wendy Knight, Vermont Tourism Commissioner,
Charlie Kimbell, Vermont State Representative
David Donath, Woodstock Foundation President
Activities Throughout the Day:
Name the Calf Contest!
Visit with our Animal Ambassadors – a new animal every hour!
Selfie Photo Opportunity with one of our award-winning Jersey cows.
Make and Take Crafts for children.
Meet the Gardeners and lend a hand weeding and watering.
Enjoy a birthday cookie and a cup of ice cold lemonade!
Tastes of our brand new Billings Farm Smoked Cheddar Cheese.
Music from David Carpenter & Tom McKenzie: 12:00 – 3:00 pm
Gourmet Cheese Sandwiches made from Billings Farm cheese and prepared by the culinary staff of the Woodstock Inn available for purchase: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 pm