Explore the wonders of winter!
“Fun”tastic activities will include outdoor adventures, cooking over a campfire, snow and wildlife explorations, sledding and snowshoeing, and winter crafts. A camper’s day might include:
- Making hot cocoa and popcorn over an open fire
- Sculpting animals, people and forts out of snow
- Scavenger hunt in the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
- Making a bird feeder from oranges and tasting sugar on snow
- Meeting our farm animals and learning what animals do in the winter
We take the safety of our staff, animals, and our guests seriously. Winter Wonders Camp will follow the State of Vermont guidelines, including health screenings, face coverings and physical distancing. The group size will be kept small, consisting of a maximum of 15 campers and 3 counselors.
For ages 7-10 or grades 1-4
Time: 9 AM – 12:30 PM; drop off from 8:45-9:00AM for health screening
$200 for Billings Farm members (see membership for all the perks!)
$250 for non-members
$50 discount for a sibling
Not yet a member? Join today!
Note: Payment is required to reserve your slot. Payments are non-refundable.