Photography at Billings Farm
Have a special occasion and want the perfect setting for your photographs? Billings Farm & Museum is the place for you!
Because we want each guest experience to be memorable, photography may be taken in public areas for personal, non-commercial use only. Portraiture requires special permission, application and fees.
All professional photography taken at Billings Farm requires a fee and professional photographers must have written permission in advance.
Both forms must be approved and payment received before you will receive confirmation for the date and time you would like to schedule.
NOTE: Billings Farm does not supply a photographer. A list of local photographers can be provided upon request.
Parties larger than 4 people should inquire directly to Michelle Adams Somerville at firstname.lastname@example.org. All photo sessions are scheduled in one-hour increments.
Please find our Core Safety Pillars that all guests must follow on our website here: https://billingsfarm.org/safety/
Scheduling Options and Guidelines
These options and guidelines were developed with the safety and comfort of all of our guests in mind:
Taking photos during hours of operation
• No additional fee, beyond admission fee (parties of 4 or less)
• Based on current hours of operation (currently 10am-4pm)
• Photographers and subjects may not occupy a space that will limit the access of other guests.
• All professional photography is fee based and professional photographers must have written permission in advance.
• For the safety of our staff & visitors, face coverings are required to be worn, and a 6-foot distance from other guests must be maintained (this includes during the photo session).
• Failure to respect these guidelines may lead to removal at discretion of management.
Taking photos outside of hours of operation
• Fee of $50 per hour (all parties up to 4 people)
• Hours/time available: 8am-10am or 4pm-6pm on days Billings Farm is open, or 8am-4pm on days that Billings Farm & Museum is closed to the public (currently Wednesdays).
• A staff member will greet you for the required health screening and escort you while on the property.