There’s a new way to volunteer with us!
We are using a new volunteer platform called POINT for opportunities that support our Special Events, Education Programs, Quilt Exhibition & Farmstead Garden. It’s easy and will allow you to quickly choose what shifts you want to sign up for. You can keep track of your hours, see your impact, and easily share the fun with your family and friends. Follow these steps to join:
- Search below for the opportunity you’re interested in and click on it
- You will be brought over to the POINT app
- If you’re on a computer, please click the “Log In” button next to where it says “Hello there!” at the top of the page. If you’re on a phone, please download the POINT app on the App Store, or Google Play.
- You will be asked to create an account. This is a one-time action. Once you have an account, signing up for a shift will be super fast!
Please enter all the necessary information accurately.
- Click “Create a POINT account”
- Now you’re ready to go! Sign up for your favorite shift. You will hear from us shortly after, confirming your spot.
If you’re interested in opportunities to support the Farm & Animals, Collections & Exhibits, Archives, or a general inquiry, please complete and submit a volunteer application.