Billings Farm & Museum invites groups of all ages to experience the history and beauty of rural Vermont firsthand.
Adults: $12.00 per person available to motorcoach and organizational groups of 15 or more, with confirmed reservations.
Admission includes a self-guided tour of our site. For more info about what there is to see and do, click here.
Contact our group coordinator Alec, firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule your group reservation no later than 14 days prior to day of arrival.
The visitor center, livestock barns, and farm life exhibits are fully accessible. The 1890 Farm Manager’s House is partially accessible; some individuals may need assistance up the soft surface walkway and ramp; interior doors are 30″ wide. Restrooms are fully accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
Advanced reservations are required to receive a group rate.
Please fill out our online application to request a reservation. Call 802-457-5315 with any questions.
New for 2022! We have a menu of optional add-ons that complement a self-guided group visit to Billings Farm & Museum. They include site rentals, food & beverages, and hands-on activities. To add food or rental options to your reservation, please email Alec at email@example.com at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. To add an activity, please do so at least 30 days in advance.
Directions & Bus Group Arrival Process
We are located at 53 Elm Street, Woodstock, Vermont. Located off Route 12, North of the village of Woodstock.
Arrival & Greeting Process:
- Please have the bus driver pull up to the front of the Billings Farm & Museum Visitor Center. A Billings Farm & Museum staff member will meet your group.
- Bus parking is available across the street from our main lot- in our auxiliary lot.
- If the bus is running behind, please call our Manager on Duty at 802-356-2967.
- We ask that the tour group leader have the following information ready for our coordinator: total number of people in the group entering our site, the total fee or invoice information.
- You will be invited to a viewing of our half-hour Academy Award®-nominated orientation film, A Place in the Land. If that’s not in your allotted time, we’ll be happy to send you a complimentary copy of the DVD in advance, to screen on the coach en route.
Food & Beverages
Reserved seating for up to 50 people available. One-hour maximum. Reservation required for groups to eat on-site. Fees applicable.
Sweet and refreshing treats available at our Farmhouse Cafe throughout the seasons! Billings Cheese, Wilcox Ice Cream and cold beverages available May 31 through October 31. Additional food & beverage add-ons available to groups.
You can bring your own food or visit one of the many delis or restaurants in the area, and plan a pick up for your group. For a list of local businesses, please visit the Woodstock, VT Chamber of Commerce.